As we are planning our 2022 initiatives, we thought that it's best to reach out to our community and see in what ways we can be helpful - and design our initiatives around those needs.
We came up with the following list of initiatives:
- Discussion group: A discussion group that will meet live, during which we will elaborate on a specific, pre-defined topic, and come up with ways to apply the learnings in our lives.
- Podcast: in each episode a people/organizational/learning related issue will be discussed.
- Questionnaires: Receive ready-to-use questionnaires to distribute to your employees (that will explore people/organizational/learning issues).
- LinkedIn/Slack group: Join a LinkedIn or Slack community, where Dimitri Diamanti will share fresh and quality content regarding people/organizational/learning issues.
- Newsletter: Join a bi-weekly or monthly newsletter, where Dimitri Diamanti will share the most interesting people/organizational/learning content of the past 2-4 weeks.
- Masterclasses (live): Masterclasses/webinars on specific people/organizational/learning related topics.
- Office hours: Open office-hour sessions, where you will share your concerns in advance and those will be discussed during that live session (either during a 15min private session, or via a live, but anonymous, discussion).
And this is how 58 HR managers from 16 European countries rated them:
The topics the respondents are mostly interested in:
- Finding and selecting the most suitable candidates
- Hybrid and remote work
- HR trends / Future of HR and Future of Work
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Organizational culture
And the issues that frustrate them most in their work are:
- Finding talent / recruitment
- Wellness and wellbeing
- Employee engagement
- Managing workload
- Retention / keeping employees
So, we will start our 2022 initiatives with Live masterclasses, Questionnaires, and a Linked or Slack group, focusing on issues that will be most useful to HR and People professionals, soon to be followed by either a discussion group or a podcast.