Career Readiness Skills
During this masterclass I will guide you through a quick tour of the most important skills necessary to move your career forward, giving an insight into what each is about, why it is important, and how it fits with the rest.
The skills we will discuss are:
- Career clarity: acquiring focus and a clear sense of purpose in your career
- Career alignment: connecting this clarity and focus of where you want to go with your current situation.
- Individual Development Plan: how to get from where you currently are to where you want to go
- Career Narrative: how to create a narrative that resonates with your career purpose and moves you forward, towards where you want to go.
- Personal Branding: how it can help you and how this can bring life to your career purpose and narrative.
- Resume: creating a resume that tells a convincing story
- Cover letter: authoring a short story that resonates with recruiters
- LinkedIn profile: moving your brand online
- Elevator pitch: craft a succinct version of your story
- Job search: how to create focused job search strategies and practical tactics that resonate with who you are and where you want to go
- Job interview: how to authentically perform during your job interview, so you can connect with and persuade the interviewer
- Job offer evaluation: how to build criteria to evaluate a job offer
Please remember that this is a 60min masterclass, so I will not dive deep into each of those skills presented. Instead, I will provide a quick tour so you can get an idea of each so you can decide which ones need more of your attention.